- What data do we collect?
- How do we collect your data?
- How will we use your data?
- How do we store your data?
- What are your data protection rights?
- What are cookies?
- What types of cookies do we use?
- How to manage your cookies
- Privacy policies of other websites
- How to contact us
- How to contact the appropriate authorities
What data do we collect?
Our Company collects the following data:
- Personal identification information.
- Information regarding a client's non-domestic property.
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide Our Company with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Enter contact details on our website's contact form .
- Enter a contractual agreement with ourselves to undergo a business rates appeal.
- Use or view our website via your browser's
Our Company may also receive your data indirectly from the following sources:
- The World Wide Web
How will we use your data?
Our Company collects your data so that we can:
- Process your appeal, manage your
- Email you with updates and outcomes of Business Rates appeals.
How do we store your data?
Our Company securely stores your data at our Greater Manchester office, within physical files which are also photocopied & filed, before being secured in our archives.
Our Company will keep your contact & property details for the duration of the contractual agreement. Once this time period has expired, we will delete your data by destroying the physical file.
What are your data protection rights?
Our Company would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access - You have the right to request Our Company for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
The right to rectification - You have the right to request that Our Company correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request Our Company to complete information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure - You have the right to request that Our Company erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to restrict processing - You have the right to request that Our Company restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to object to processing - You have the right to object to Our Company's processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to data portability - You have the right to request that Our Company transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
What are cookies?
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology.
For further information , visit allaboutcookies.org.
What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
- Functionality - Our Company uses these cookies so that we recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in.
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us
Email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Call us: 0845 548 5046
Or write to us at: NG (UK) Associates, 86-90 Paul Street, London, EC2A 4NE
How to contact the appropriate authority
Should you wish to report a complaint or if you feel that Our Company has not addressed your concern in a satisfactory manner, you may contact the Information Commissioner's Office.